Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Random~Utar life

My Sem 3 Utar life

Hanging out around
  • -Movie
  • -Eat
  • -Play
  • -Visit somewhere never go before
Yesterday, I sat Yi Wen car to school
My car was parked at Huey Ping house
The driver(YW)
She had beed fetched 4 person
Added her
5 person
Woo
First time go school with 4 person
Damn funny
After school
We went to Midvalley for sushi
Who knows,
We forget needed to droped Winnie at Connaught
So we change our location to Leisure Mall
We Q 30 minute for our place
Wohoo
Sushi member day
Greatful
My favorite
I still remember
Is your favorite too
But then
You not free


Today
Hmm
Early in the morning
Still the same
7plus reached school
Then parked my car
Mun Xin was so emo today
Im so scare
Dunno why she is emo
Then after school again
We decide to go Shan house at Mont Kiara
5 of us
Drove 4 car there
We ate maggi
Watch movie
hmm
Sleep
Play
Then until 4pm
Yi wen need to back school for her class
So HP accompany her
Then left Shan,Xin and me
So..
We went Kepong
Saw this shop below
Then just walk-in for ice!

0 comments: